The G-Power Diesel Generators for railway vehicles, are a compact solution for traction rail projects that require a powerful and compact solution, whilst utilizing a low-emission diesel engine. Designed to suit the exact application, the G-Power Diesel Generator can be installed both internally or under floor, both solutions are proven to provide guaranteed reliability. To support the Diesel Generator, Hitzinger can further provide turn-key power to include integration of the switchgear, providing a user-friendly overview of the entire system.
Power ratings and variants
- The G-Power Diesel Generators for railway vehicles can provide power up to 1250kVA, with multiple voltage options available up to 11kV and 1650Vdc
- Frequencies of 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- The alternators can be installed both internally or under floor to suit the application
- Ambient temperature: -40 °C to +50 °C and with Relative humidity: Up to 100 %
- Noise levels are designed to suit the application, with a 'typical' noise level of 65dB(A) at 7 m